We’re looking for a passionate team member who will provide top tier service to our awesome customers. As part of the team, you’ll show people how Tech Rehab can bring life back into their broken devices. From checking in to checking out, you’ll be responsible for directing all the traffic that comes through the doors at our Hereford location.
What You’ll Do:
– Listen to customers needs on the phone and in-person
– Provide repair details and costs
– Check-in broken devices and check out working devices
– Keep customers informed on the progress of their repair
– Housekeeping and shop maintenance
– Work closely with our lead technician to maintain a high level of customer service
– Craft posts for our social channels, must not be social media shy.
What We’re Looking For:
A personable, passionate individual looking to learn new skills and work part-time for a rapidly growing company in a fast-paced environment. At the core, you will need excellent customer service and a great attitude as you will be taking care of our customers by managing the experience they have at Tech Rehab.
The Shop Assistant is a part-time position but has the potential to turn into full time. There will also be training opportunities for you to learn basic phone and computer repairs.
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com or stop by the office and fill out a job application. We look forward to making you part of the Tech Rehab team!