shop assistant / part time technician
We’re looking for a passionate team member who will provide top tier service to our awesome customers. As part of the team, you’ll show people how Tech Rehab can bring life back into their broken devices. From checking in to checking out, you’ll be responsible for directing all the traffic that comes through the doors at our Hereford location.
What You’ll Do:
• Listen to customers needs on the phone and in-person
• Provide repair details and costs
• Check-in broken devices and check out working devices
• Keep customers informed on the progress of their repair
• Housekeeping and shop maintenance
• Work closely with our lead technician to maintain a high level of customer service
• Craft posts for our social channels, must not be social media shy.
What We’re Looking For:
A personable, passionate individual looking to learn new skills and work part-time for a rapidly growing company in a fast-paced environment. At the core, you will need excellent customer service and a great attitude as you will be taking care of our customers by managing the experience they have at Tech Rehab.
The Shop Assistant is a part-time position but has the potential to turn into full time. There will also be training opportunities for you to learn basic phone and computer repairs.
How To Apply:
Please apply on Facebook, our website or send your resume to jobs @ mytechrehab.com or stop by the office and fill out a job application. We look forward to making you part of the Tech Rehab team!
Computer & cell phone repair technician
Tech Rehab is HIRING! We are taking applications for a qualified repair technician with experience in troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices. You will be providing repair services on today’s most popular smartphones, tablets, laptops, pcs, macs, and more. Customer service skills are a must!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
– Ensure that all repairs preformed meet the company’s quality standards
– Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer service
– Keep track of inventory and customer devices
– Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of store and repair stations
– Maintain positive work environment
– Remote support duties via in house RMM
– Disassemble, test, and replace defective parts
– Reassemble complete device
– Support productivity by ensuring all request are handled in a timely manner
– Have the ability to work unsupervised while prioritizing and delivering timely, high quality work
– Maintain social media presence for companies.
– Travel to the Hereford location some days to assist with repairs.
– Perform housekeeping duties to ensure cleanliness of shop.
– Incredible customer service skills
– High school diploma or GED
– Minimum 1 year technical experience
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong computer proficiency, both hardware and software
– Work well in team environment and be a collaborative team player
– Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
– Demonstrate ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment